Electrolux WB5130H Barrier Washing Machine
This side load WB5130H barrier washer is designed to ensure defence against the spread of micro-organisms and cross infections. It has a 13 kg (130 litre) drum capacity, high spin (300 G-factor), and keeps operation costs low by saving on water and detergent usage.
- Load capacity of 13 kg
- Compass Pro® Microprocessor offering: large display and one control knob for easy program selection, quick selection buttons for the most frequently used wash programs and options, and same controller on Electrolux washers and dryers, making operator’s life easier!
- Automatic Saving (AS) System: the machine weighs the linen and adjusts the amount of water required leading to considerable savings
- Large loading and unloading door for fast and easy operations
- Stainless and galvanised steel in all vital parts for high degree of rust protection
- Detergent box with four compartments
- ED pump dosing system which adjusts the quantity of detergent based on the real load
- Titration valve for bath sampling
- Certus Management Information System (CMIS) to ensure traceability of the linin as per RABC*** standards, available on both Compass Pro
||13 kg (130 litres)
||910 x 875 x 1325 mm
Commercial users want top-class energy efficiency, performance, speed and reliability from their washing machine. Machines from Miele Professional meet all of these requirements and are… Read more
The Miele PG 8080 is a freestanding commercial freshwater dishwasher ideal for kitchens in office blocks, clubhouses and private households. The PG 8080 has a short programme… Read more